Cutlers since 1921
For six centuries Thiers has been the French cradle of cutlery. In 1921 Jean Déglon, from Switzerland, set up his workshop, specialising in high quality manufacturing.
His cutlery "art" was transmitted from generation to generation, and today it is his grandson, Thierry Déglon, who continues and develops the values of quality and innovation that have made the reputation of the make in Europe, North America and many parts of the world.
Established in the Felet industrial zone, just off the A72 motorway, the company now has the most efficient technical resources.
Based on the strength of a motivated team, mobilised to give customer satisfaction, the company has forged a solid reputation for quality and innovation on the professional cutlery market.
Concerned to provide caterers with practical, reliable and resistant implements, the company is mobilised to answer its customers' requirements in the shortest possible time.
This is a permanent "mindset" that has allowed us to acquire our reputation for quality and innovation.
Set includes 7 pcs with bag:
- Curved Paring Knife 8cm with Nylon Handle, Stainless Steel Blade, Made in France
- Chef Knife 25cm, Nylon Handle, Stainless Steel Blade, Made in France
- Narrow Boning Knife 13cm, with Nylon Handle, Stainless Steel Blade, Made in France
- Steak/Vegetable Knife, Nylon Handle, Stainless Steel Blade, Made in France
- Round sharpening steel 25cm, Nylon handle, Made in France
- Nylon Handle Peeler PP, Stainless Steel, Made in France
- Black Soft kit wrap knife holder